- This event has passed.
August 17 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Registration for Lemonade Day is required. Please register here:
Lemonade Day is an event designed to introduce youth to entrepreneurship through the real world experience of starting your own business through a lemonade stand. What is a lemonade stand? A lemonade stand is when you set up a table and chairs, a container of lemonade, some glasses and a sign. With the proper planning, you then sell the lemonade to make a profit.
Registration required, Click here.
Steps to participate:
1) Fill out the online registration form https://conta.cc/2LITb5w
2) Complete the Lemonade Day Booklet
3) On Aug 17 from 12 to 3 p.m. have your Lemonade Stand open for business
4) Impress the judges, they will come to your stand sometime between 12 to 3 p.m. on August 17
5) Wait for the judges to make their decision
Overall Winner $300
Best Lemonade $100
Best Display $100
For more information or if you have questions, please contact Tammy 403 627 5199 or email@example.com
A list of Lemonade Day locations will be released prior to the event.